- Referenced in 1510 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... widely used EISPACK and LINPACK libraries run efficiently on shared-memory vector and parallel processors ... their use promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations ... efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- mainly due to the development of computationally efficient and numerically reliable TLS algorithms. Much attention ... paid in this book to the computational aspects of TLS and new algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation-type algorithms. This...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors. The term tensor refers simply ... specially structured tensors allow for efficient storage and computation. First, we study sparse tensors, which ... using coordinate format and describe the computational efficiency of this scheme for various mathematical operations ... operations can be computed using only the components. All of the efficiencies described in this...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy ... SINGULAR programming language. A general and efficient implementation of communication links allows SINGULAR to make...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- reconstruction problems as (1) it is computationally efficient; (2) it is accurate and returns solutions...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard” algoritms. FGb (206 052 lines of C) ia an efficient ... provide efficient implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms for computing Gröbner bases: actually, from ... such an implementation to demonstrate the practical efficiency of new algorithms. Secondly, in conjunction with ... various applications (Robotic, Signal Theory, Biology, Computational Geometry, . . . ) and more recently to a wide range...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Random problem genertion and the computation of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming ... paper looks at the task of computing efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming ... reviewed and the ADBASE solver for computing all efficient extreme points of a multiple objective ... discussed. In the computational part of the paper, the numbers of efficient extreme points possessed...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- finite-sample data. We present a computationally efficient algorithm, with provable numerical convergence properties...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. We describe Plural...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- problems for which projections can be computed efficiently...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- multiple-precision floating-point computation which is both efficient and has a well-defined semantics...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- spaces can be implemented easily and computed efficiently...
- Referenced in 1319 articles
- mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving ... expected in the future. Thanks to its efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- method is straightforward to implement, is computationally efficient, has little memory requirements, is invariant...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- models involves computationally intensive Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon ... package, spBayes, built upon the R statistical computing platform that implements a generalized template encompassing...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- observed in the computation of hypersonic flows, a robust, accurate and efficient numerical scheme based ... developed to increase the accuracy and computational efficiency of AUSMPW in capturing an oblique shock ... simple Mach number interpolation functions, AUSMPW+ is efficient to implement. Extensive numerical tests from supersonic ... AUSMPW+ scheme provides accurate solutions for the computation of high-speed flows...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- constraints can now be solved efficiently on desktop computers. The Sparse Nonlinear Programming software...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- purpose Metropolis sampling algorithm. To maximize computational efficiency, the actual sampling for each model...