- Referenced in 2673 articles
- software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics ... structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR ... field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both ... Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- special-purpose system for computational algebra and constructive algebraic geometry. The system has been developed ... ongoing product of the Computer Algebra Group at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- geometry project is supported by CNRS and Université Joseph Fourier de Grenoble. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used ... designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system (CAS). Education...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy ... Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic ... world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation ... with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model reduction, electromagnetics...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- variant integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic statistics...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- algebraic geometry. Numerical algebraic geometry uses numerical data to describe algebraic varieties. It is based ... classical symbolic approaches of computational algebraic geometry. We present a package, whose primary purpose ... powerful engine of numerical approximate computations. The core procedures of the package exhibit performance competitive...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... irreducible decomposition. Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which preserves...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- FINSLER: a computer algebra package for Finsler geometries: Symbolic Finsler geometry. The paper presents ... Finsler package, a computer algebra program based on Maple, which proposes itself as a tool ... mathematical modelling based on differential geometry and/or ordinary differential equations in diverse fields of science...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- analysing graphs related to groups, finite geometries, and designs. The vast majority of GRAPE functions ... Brendan McKay’s nauty package. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- computer algebra package for performing calculations in the general area of differential geometry. Its purpose...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- maps. Many tools and techniques from computational algebraic geometry have been used to develop Singularity...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- PHoM [T. Gunji et al., Computing ... Software for algebraic geometry. Papers of a workshop, Minneapolis, MN, USA, October...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- algebraic structure. It is authored by J. Halverson and was utilized for performing the computations ... paper ”Matter From Geometry Without Resolution” by A. Grassi, J. Halverson, and J. Shaneson...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- dynamic geometry environment and uses the symbolic capabilities of CoCoA, a computer algebra system specialized ... Groebner basis computations, or Mathematica. The main novelty in Lugares consists of the link between ... dynamic geometry paradigm and a symbolic approach to automatic discovery in geometry. Through this link ... Lugares determines as a locus almost any algebraic curve specified by geometric conditions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- efficient algorithms for several problems in computational algebraic geometry. See installation and configuration for instructions ... following properties of a structured ideal: compute elimination ideals, count the number of zeros, determine...