- Referenced in 7362 articles
- level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB ... video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than ... academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that’s what Mathematica does—from building ... world’s ultimate application for computations. But it’s much more—it’s the only ... development platform fully integrating computation into complete workflows, moving you seamlessly from initial ideas ... deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which...
- Referenced in 2284 articles
- correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone working in information science ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 1787 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which ... Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 1900 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- Schur) are also provided, as are related computations such as reordering of the Schur factorizations ... that as much as possible of the computation is performed by calls to the Basic ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor- or ISV-provided...
- Referenced in 2034 articles
- most cited ”papers” in all of computer science. The current version of the web site...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety ... SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger ... polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy and free-resolution computations, and many...
- Referenced in 1034 articles
- since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded ... objects and the installation of methods for computing specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti ... ideals, integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test ... matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices, and carrying out direct search optimization. Various other miscellaneous...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both the Sage development model ... alternative to Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- More than 50 mathematicians, physicists and computer scientists from around the world are participating ... include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links to software. Special features ... search, for example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines ... scale application codes on parallel (and serial) computers. PETSc uses the MPI standard ... library. In particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming...
- Referenced in 1016 articles
- mind that the complexity of LMI computations remains higher than that of solving...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- eigenvalue problems. The package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors ... application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with user specified ... desired k-dimensional eigen-space is computed which is numerically orthogonal to working precision. Numerically...
- Referenced in 680 articles
- purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 900 articles
- emergence of an extensive literature of computational results, which demonstrates that a well-tuned implementation...