- Referenced in 353 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9507 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 687 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1277 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...