- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 693 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1136 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...