- Referenced in 3 articles
- physics involve substantial amounts of analytical vector calculation. The complexity usually originates from both ... vector calculus, differential forms on 3-manifolds, is adopted to unify and systematize the vector...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...