- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1753 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2707 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...