- Referenced in 11 articles
- simplicial toric ideal is a complete intersection with NO NEED of computing explicitly a system ... affine monomial curve is a complete intersection’, J. Symbolic Computation 42 (2007) pags ... I.Bermejo and I. Garcia-Marco: ’Complete intersections in simplicial toric varieties’, Preprint...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- affine monomial curve is a complete intersection. cimonom.lib. A library for determining if the toric ... affine monomial curve is a complete intersection with NO NEED of computing explicitly a system ... affine monomial curve is a complete intersection’, Preprint...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- modified and combined by union, intersection, complementation, product, and forming line graphs. A general induced ... brief overview of the system. Complete details appeared in the author’s book with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- global topology is used, such as complete face or edge information, or edge loops ... same cell are tested for intersection. Experimentally, the uniform grid is quite tolerant of varying ... covered-cell concept. When a cell is completely contained within a cube, its overlap list ... cleared, and objects in it are not intersected against each other (unless they both also...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- algorithm is proposed for computing the intersection of two plane curves given in rational parametric ... This approach avoids symbolic manipulations and is completely numerical. It relies on the Ehrlich-Aberth...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- hereafter cited as [CLM]) provided a complete enumeration of the uniform polyhedra, together with ... drawings show the other intersections of faces, and there are also some photographs of wire...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- searching for the images and videos. The complete system possesses several powerful functionalities, namely, searching ... search results lists manipulations such as intersection, subtraction and concatenation. At present, the system...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1677 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 988 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1670 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3862 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 3927 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 6589 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...