- Referenced in 918 articles
- basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify recent developments...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- probably the most studied of combinatorial optimization/search problems. Significant effort has been devoted to trying...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- problems are the simplest NP-hard problems in combinatorial optimization, as they maximize an objective ... variants of the classical 0-1 knapsack problem will be considered with respect to relaxations...
- Referenced in 675 articles
- Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of the most challenging combinatorial optimization task. Defined more...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial problems on linear spaces...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- mixed integer optimization problems and for combinatorial optimization problems. It unifies cutting plane and column...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial optimization problems in our society is illustrated ... methodology to solve a variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have been ... level of abstraction. Local search approaches to combinatorial optimization are able to isolate optimal ... book introduces a method for solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Stony Brook Algorithm Repository mainly for combinatorial problems...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- semidefinite programming (SDP) test problems. The problems are drawn from a variety of applications, including ... control systems engineering, and relaxations of combinatorial optimization problems. The current version of the library...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Sequential Patterns. The existing solutions to this problem make repeated database scans, and use complex ... poor locality. SPADE utilizes combinatorial properties to decompose the original problem into smaller sub-problems...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Algorithm 39: Clusterwise linear regression. The combinatorial problem of clusterwise discrete linear approximation is defined...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- important and well studied problem in combinatorial scientific computing, and is commonly used to reduce...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- class NP. The specification of several combinatorial problems in NP-SPEC is shown...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- efficient technique for solving hard combinatorial optimization problems. However, it is best used in conjunction ... examples from combinatorial optimization for which we specify complex optimization procedures with a few simple...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- been successfully applied to various combinatorial optimization problems. This metaheuristic is especially useful ... designing heuristic methods for large combinatorial problems that can be partially optimized. The basic idea...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Search solver for the quadratic assignment problem, a combinatorial optimization problem that arises in many...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- implementation of the combinators. Results on numerous problems, including scheduling, resource allocation, sequencing, packing ... procedural languages on a number of combinatorial problems. In addition, a small cc(FD) program...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- MALLBA project tackles the resolution of combinatorial optimization problems using algorithmic skeletons implemented...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- metaheuristic approach to tackle hard combinatorial optimization problems. The basic component...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- software interface for dealing with different combinatorial optimisation problems and provides the algorithm components that ... require a detailed knowledge of the problem domains and thus can concentrate his/her efforts ... general-purpose optimisation algorithms. Six hard combinatorial problems are fully implemented: maximum satisfiability, one dimensional...