- Referenced in 2310 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 4353 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4930 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9424 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Maple package for aiding the discovery and proof...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1150 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1001 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1306 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 2679 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...