- Referenced in 2064 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- KnotPlot is a program to visualize and manipulate...
- Referenced in 4101 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4474 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- The author gives a MATHEMATICA package for finding...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 964 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 857 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 965 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- On the unconstrained optimization of partially separable functions...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- A program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- SnapPy is a program for studying the topology...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Sigma is a Mathematica package that can handle...
- Referenced in 2422 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The SF Package. SF is a package of...