- Referenced in 5 articles
- HYPERG: a Maple package for manipulating hypergeometric series...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- qZeil is a Mathematica implementation of q-analogues...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...