- Referenced in 22 articles
- biochemical and genetic simulation has isolated well-characterized pathways for detailed analysis, but methods ... CELL system allows a user to define functions of proteins, protein-protein interactions, protein ... cell behavior by numerically integrating the differential equations described implicitly in these reaction rules...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- standard computer algebra systems. Moreover, this characterization of grade filtration is shown to induce ... formed by equidimensional diagonal blocks. The linear functional system associated with the left D-module ... cascade by successively solving inhomogeneous linear functional systems defined by equidimensional homogeneous linear systems ... underdetermined/overdetermined linear systems of partial differential equations can be explicitly integrated by the Maple package...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- varying regularity. This work treats a functional analytic framework for computer assisted Fourier analysis which ... numerical approximations of solutions of differential equations. An abstract a posteriori theorem is employed ... exponential decay rates in order to characterize the regularity of our results. We illustrate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with first-class (linear) contexts and an equational theory of context joins that can otherwise ... functions, and assumptions. We describe a decidable type-theoretic foundation for Lincx that only characterizes ... canonical forms and show that our equational theory of context joins is associative and commutative...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- slope limiters, the choice between several monitor functions, automatic grid adaptation to the initial condition ... problems characterized by solutions with steep moving fronts, including the Buckley-Leverett equation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- symmetry analysis, it solves the Boltzmann transport equation to obtain κℓ, and allows a fully ... characterized by strong electron localization and correlation. Combining AAPL with the pseudo-hybrid functional ACBN0...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2857 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...