- Referenced in 12 articles
- finite group and χ a faithful irreducible character for G. Earlier papers by the first ... which affords χ whenever the degree χ(1) is less than 32. In the present...
- Referenced in 2191 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1179 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2082 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1065 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1078 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- DIANE: Distributed Analysis Environment. DIANE is a tool...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...