- Referenced in 8 articles
- eventually stabilizes. However, the chains in question will not stabilize in the Noetherian sense. Using ... authors show that invariant chains of Laurent lattice ideals stabilize up to monomial localization. Moreover...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Krull) dimension. Thus, these chains will fail to stabilize in the traditional commutative algebra sense ... action of the group”, these chains locally stabilize. We also give an algorithm, which...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- current release allows the calculation of the stability of a protein, calculation of the positions ... Alanine scanning, the systematic truncation of side chains to alanine, is also included. In addition...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Monte Carlo simulation. We describe parallel Markov chain Monte Carlo methods that propagate a collective ... collective dynamics eliminates multiplicative noise and stabilizes the dynamics, thus providing a practical approach...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- computational methods that predict MoRFs from protein chains. Results: We introduce a new MoRF predictor ... higher hydrophobicity and stability when compared to adjacent (in the chain) residues. Availability: http://biomine.ece.ualberta.ca...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- objects) and the relationships between them (kinematic chains, constraints). The second step is the derivation ... shows how a model suitable for stability, handling and control analysis can be developed quickly...
Hybrid Stable Spline Toolbox
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Gaussian processes, including information on submodels predictor stability. The algorithm consists of a two-step ... efficiently performed by a Markov chain Monte Carlo scheme. Then, the stable spline algorithm...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Epsilon is a library of functions implemented in...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...