- Referenced in 2 articles
- time and by a finite difference scheme in space. The centering of the source terms...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- radiation transport using a cell-centered monotonic finite volume scheme on unstructured-grids. Three-temperature ... volume differencing (CVD) scheme. A second-order predictor-corrector (PC) integration scheme is used ... proposed RHD model allows to have different temperatures for the electrons and ions. In addition ... implicit, axis-symmetric, cell-centered, monotonic, nonlinear finite volume (NLFV) scheme. In this paper...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- hydrodynamics: implementation and verification. We describe the Center for Radiative Shock Hydrodynamics (CRASH) code ... Electrons and ions are allowed to have different temperatures and we include flux-limited electron ... Eulerian frame by means of a conservative finite-volume discretization in either ... Block-Adaptive Tree Solarwind Roe Upwind Scheme (BATS-R-US) code with a new radiation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- UNCLE is a two/three-dimensional, finite-volume, unstructured incompressible Navier-Stokes solver for steady and unsteady ... flow fields. UNCLE relies on a cell-centered pressure-based method that is based ... upwind scheme is adopted to compute advection terms and second order central difference scheme...
- Referenced in 1 article
- ductile crack extension offered by the finite element code WARP3D. WSTRESS implements a multiaxial form ... local tensile stresses using a numerical scheme at the element level. Statistical inference ... that describe the Weibull distribution of aw centers on the maximum likelihood method to yield ... This provides an additional facility needed when different populations of experimental data are present...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2662 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2672 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...