- Referenced in 600 articles
- denote the lower and upper bounds on the constraints, and the vectors ... bounds on the variables x. The functions f(x) and g(x) can be nonlinear ... twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints can be formulated in the above formulation...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple bounds on the variables, linear constraints ... provides subroutines to define the objective and constraints functions and (optionally) their first derivatives. NPSOL ... solution of a QP subproblem. Bounds, linear constraints, and nonlinear constraints are treated separately. Hence...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture ... lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details. The chapter ... constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures are based on branch and bound, infeasibility...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- variables without derivatives subject to simple bound constraints. There are no restrictions...
- Referenced in 313 articles
- costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints. The idea...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- minimization problems with nonlinear equality constraints and simple bounds on some of the variables ... rely on matrix factorizations of the linearized constraints but use solutions of the linearized state ... strict feasibility with respect to the bound constraints by using an affine scaling method proposed...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- objective function subject to a single resource constraint. Several variants of the classical ... will be considered with respect to relaxations, bounds, reductions and other algorithmic techniques...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality in its reduce arsenal with enhanced branch and bound...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Huber regression problems, and QPs with bound constraints. OOQP also can be used...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- allows modeling and solving nonlinear and nonconvex constraint satisfaction and optimization problems over the real ... discrete, have to be bounded. Functions and constraints have to be defined by analytical expressions ... existence of solutions to a set of constraints. Moreover, it is able to enclose ... interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound framework. Its key feature is to combine...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- nondifferentiable optimization with simple bounds and general linear constraints. Subroutine PMIN, intended for minimax optimization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- several variables subject to simple bound constraints where some of the variables are restricted...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- term, and methods that can impose bound constraints on the computed solutions. All the iterative...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- millions of parameters and thousands of constraints). Both global and local optimization algorithms. Algorithms using ... unconstrained optimization, bound-constrained optimization, and general nonlinear inequality/equality constraints. Free/open-source software under...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- block-separable objective function subject to bound constraints and block-separable constraints. It finds ... global minimizer. \parGLOPT uses a branch and bound technique to split the problem recursively into ... neither derivatives nor simultaneous information about several constraints. Numerical results are already encouraging. Work...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- term, or the number of active constraints and bounds is nearly as large ... large linear and quadratic problems with sparse constraint matrices. A quadratic term 1/2x ... procedure, scaling, and elastic bounds on any number of constraints and variables. SQOPT is part...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- function subject to linear constraints and simple upper and lower bounds. QPOPT may also ... method is most efficient when many constraints or bounds are active at the solution. QPOPT...