- Referenced in 1222 articles
- problem by reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication ... innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized for each architecture to account ... possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations be already implemented on each...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- structures and routines that provide the building blocks for the implementation of large-scale application...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- either SDPA or SeDuMi format. Sparsity and block diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit ... constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such structures are explicitly given. To help...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- graphical environment and a customizable set of block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- ILUC (Crout version of ILUT) VBILUK (variable block preconditioner with level of fill - with automatic ... block detection) VBILUT (variable block preconditioner with threshold - with automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent; a result which can also be found ... glasso, that also operate by block-coordinate descent, where Θ is the optimization target...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- large-scale problems. Moreover, both fundamental building blocks, namely mixed integer linear programming and nonlinear...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- DLSODE/SLSODE is provided in the initial block of comment lines in the source file, which...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins (genomic information) and chemical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- GMRES and TFQMR) and preconditioners (point Jacobi, block Jacobi, Gauss-Seidel, least-squares polynomials ... modified sparse row (MSR) format; b) a block-entry variable block row (VBR) format. These...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- PRESENT is a new ultra lightweight block cipher algorithm, developed by the Orange Labs (France ... than AES (Advanced Encryption Standard). The block size is 64 bits...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block ILU (BILUM) preconditioning techniques. BILUM combines ... implemented by BILUM are based on the block independent set ordering and multi-elimination techniques ... each level, a block independent set is found by some greedy algorithms such that each ... block is decoupled with other blocks in the independent set. There is an inherited parallelism...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... decentralized, fixed-structure controllers with multiple tunable blocks spanning multiple feedback loops. The toolbox lets...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Camellia: a 128-bit block cipher and suitable for multiple platforms -- design and analysis ... present a new 128-bit block cipher called Camellia. Camellia supports 128-bit block size ... smallest among all existing 128-bit block ciphers as far as we know...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- Matlab templates, or building blocks, that can be used to construct efficient, customized solvers...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- explicit removal of unnecessary dependencies in code blocks (if not removed, C semantics would prohibit ... BLAS-GEMM compatible multi-level cache-blocked matrix-matrix multiply code generator that has achieved...
Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Toolbox™ provides functions, apps, and a Simulink® block for analyzing, designing, and simulating systems based ... engine. Alternatively, you can use fuzzy inference blocks in Simulink and simulate the fuzzy systems...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- natural approach to encoding so-called blocked algorithms, which achieve high performance by operating...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher which was presented in 2007. The block...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- ARCECO: FORTRAN Packages for Solving Certain Almost Block Diagonal Linear Systems by Modified Alternate...