- Referenced in 5 articles
- numerous unique computational abilities such as extensive bisector computation for curves and surfaces, convex hulls...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- same two forms is performed through the bisector method. Furthermore, the package provides analytic standard...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 324 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- JSXGraph is a cross-browser library for interactive...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Metro: measuring error on simplified surfaces. Metro is...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- ltm: an R package for latent variable modelling...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Chaco: Software for Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- A software tool for the investigation of plane...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- DGtal: Digital Geometry Tools and Algorithms Library. The...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- flexMIRT Version 2.0: Flexible multilevel item analysis and...