- Referenced in 88 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- CSM-A Macaulay2 package for characteristic classes of...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- The GANITH algebraic geometry toolkit. We are building...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Macaulay2 package Book3264Examples -- Examples using M2 and Schubert2...