- Referenced in 1 article
- binomial coefficients by their p-adic valuations, and proving congruences for combinatorial sequences modulo prime ... powers...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2346 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1247 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1192 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 2752 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- NTRU: A ring-based public key cryptosystem. We...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Asymptotics: A Mathematica package for computing asymptotic series...