- Referenced in 160 articles
- periodic orbits of a specified period, bifurcation diagrams, the search for stable and unstable manifolds...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- such as time series, phase plots, bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponent plots, basin boundary plots...
- Referenced in 1 article
- application are discussed, concerning two-dimensional bifurcation diagrams, Lyapunov exponents and finite-time Lyapunov exponents...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2355 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...