- Referenced in 561 articles
- magnitude performance improvement on difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances for the evaluation of solution procedures ... input-parameters of ProGen. The entire benchmark set including its detailed characterization and the best ... site. Hence, researchers can download the benchmark sets they need for the evaluation of their...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- various academic and industrial applications suited for benchmarking and testing of mip solution algorithms...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Parallel Benchmarks (NPB) are a small set of programs designed to help evaluate the performance ... parallel supercomputers. The benchmarks are derived from computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications and consist ... pencil-and-paper” specification (NPB 1). The benchmark suite has been extended to include ... benchmarks for unstructured adaptive mesh, parallel I/O, multi-zone applications, and computational grids. Problem sizes...
Benchmarks for Optimization Software
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Benchmarks for Optimization Software: Here we provide information on testruns comparing different solution methods ... same or on different computer systems. Benchmarking is a difficult area for nonlinear problems, since ... your choice on your specific application. Many benchmark results can be found in the literature...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- network problems together with a set of benchmarked problems derived from it. The code “NETGEN ... vary structural characteristics within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available are provided...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- common standards and a library of benchmarks would greatly facilitate the evaluation and the comparison...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database of human segmented natural images and its application...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Real-Parameter Optimization. .. In this report, 25 benchmark functions are given and experiments are conducted...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RCV1: A New Benchmark Collection for Text Categorization Research. Reuters Corpus Volume I (RCV1 ... corrected data as RCV1-v2. We benchmark several widely used supervised learning methods on RCV1...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- Isabelle tactics on a variety of benchmarks from Isabelle and the TPTP library. Sledgehammer provides...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- convergence performance for a set of 20 benchmark problems. JADE with an external archive shows...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- rigorous programming and documentation standards; 7. benchmarking, i.e., a standardised set of examples that allows ... with respect to correctness, accuracy, and speed. Benchmarking gives also insight in the behaviour...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- polyhedra. Experimental results for a navigation benchmark and a tunnel diode circuit show the eﬀectiveness...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- computer code, and f) the presentation of benchmark problems and applications.par This book will...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- technical report page) a list of related benchmark libraries links to constraint solvers a history...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- series of cross-validation tests on the benchmark data sets that covered...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- programs and compares them to an existing benchmark suite, SPEC2000. A new version of SimpleScalar ... used to characterize the performance of the benchmarks using configurations similar to current and next ... representative embedded programs from the existing SPEC benchmarks including instruction distribution, memory behavior, and available ... parallelism. The embedded benchmarks, called MiBench, are freely available to all researchers...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Benchmark examples for model reduction of linear time-invariant dynamical systems. We present a benchmark ... describe here the relevant characteristics of the benchmark examples...