- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4841 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11158 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7189 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1126 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1411 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FSQP is an optimization algorithm with many applications...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...