- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- C version of LAPACK, a transportable library for...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The modpn library: bringing fast polynomial arithmetic into...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- OSKI: Optimized Sparse Kernel Interface. What is OSKI...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- CUSP : A C++ Templated Sparse Matrix Library. Cusp...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- The Genetic Algorithm Toolbox for MATLAB ® was developed...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PLuTo: A practical and fully automatic polyhedral program...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- POSIX Threads, usually referred to as Pthreads, is...