- Referenced in 1378 articles
- general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax ... features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- exploit, rather than destroy, design structure in automatic verification. MOCHA is intended as a vehicle...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- enough information to decide that automatically. Modelica is designed such that available, specialized algorithms...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- perform Bayesian optimization. The Software is designed to automatically run experiments (thus the code name...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level ... Alternatively, the user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 144 articles
- design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically tunes both SISO...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 137 articles
- standard algorithms and apps for systematically analyzing, designing, and tuning linear control systems ... using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design, and other...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- feature of MFree2D is that it is designed to be user-friendly and thus ... scattered nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- signal processing, adaptive forecasting and automatic control system design. These have been developed between...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- powerful built in templates. Integrated design code features can automatically generate wind, wave, bridge ... seismic loads with comprehensive automatic steel and concrete design code checks per US, Canadian...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- AutoGraphiX (AGX) is a computer system designed to help researchers in graph theory. The main ... extracted and conjectures may be generated automatically or found by the researcher...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- design of the zinc modelling language. Zinc is a new modelling language developed as part ... supports overloaded functions and predicates and automatic coercion and provides arithmetic, finite domain ... novelty in Zinc is that it is designed to support a modelling methodology in which ... same conceptual model can be automatically mapped into different design models, thus allowing modellers...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- SLAyer is a program analysis tool designed to automatically prove memory safety of industrial systems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- been slow. In particular the automatic design and generation of test data remains ... first proposed as a method for automatic test data generation. This paper presents an automatic...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. CVC3 ... most recent predecessor. Its high level design follows that of the Sammy prover...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- performed automatically. The study identifies areas where automatic run-time checks are not so effective ... design of the software so that the toolset is as effective as possible in automatically...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Automatic differentiation in Odyssée, This paper describes the design of Odyssée, a system for fortran...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- complex control logic of designs with wide datapaths. Reveal performs automatic datapath abstraction yielding ... approximation of the original design with a much smaller state space. This approximation is subsequently ... proves to be too coarse, it is automatically refined based on the spurious counterexample ... abstraction/refinement process is iterated until the design is shown to be correct or an actual...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Gensim is a free Python framework designed to automatically extract semantic topics from documents...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- been automatically extracted from Wikipedia and unified with WordNet, using a carefully designed combination...