- Referenced in 4 articles
- closure. Black hole (BH) accretion flows and jets are dynamic hot relativistic magnetized plasma flows ... describe a numerical scheme, tests, and an astrophysically relevant application using the M1 radiation closure ... axisymmemtric disc turbulence, a persistent electromagnetic jet driven by the Blandford–Znajek effect, a disc...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 4799 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5383 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10918 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 1414 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 851 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- WhiskyMHD: A new numerical code for general relativistic...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- OSIRIS: A three-dimensional, fully relativistic particle in...
- Referenced in 1108 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1012 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- GCMs: General Circulation Models We use a variety...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 683 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- ODEPACK, a systematized collection of ODE solvers. ODEPACK...