- Referenced in 78 articles
- tropical varieties. These are polyhedral fans associated to polynomial ideals. The maximal cones ... curves, tropical hypersurfaces and tropical varieties of prime ideals. In addition to the above core...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computational treatment of localizations at prime ideals and their associated graded rings based ... affine coordinate ring at a prime ideal, the algorithms in this library aim to exploit ... computing first and foremost in the associated graded ring and lifting the result...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- prime p=3. The examples clearly indicate how useful CAS would ... powerful, portable, available software tool. The associated library of character tables greatly enhances the usefulness...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1833 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Specialized computer algebra system GINV. The computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1742 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3988 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4164 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7157 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 3362 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...