- Referenced in 1 article
- localizations at prime ideals and their associated graded rings based on a work of Mora ... localization of an affine coordinate ring at a prime ideal, the algorithms in this library ... computing first and foremost in the associated graded ring and lifting the result...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Cohen-Macaulay ring). In this paper, we show how grade filtration can be explicitly characterized ... methods such as bidualizing complexes, spectral sequences, associated cohomology, or Spencer cohomology used...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2149 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1387 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1151 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2044 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4173 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4637 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7932 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1058 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1145 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The SymbolicData GEO records -- a public repository of...
- Referenced in 1073 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...