- Referenced in 40 articles
- GGobi is an open source visualization program for...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...