- Referenced in 351 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 450 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Chombo - Software for Adaptive Solutions of Partial Differential...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The Netlib repository contains freely available software, documents...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Valgrind is an instrumentation framework for building dynamic...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The Cactus framework and toolkit: Design and applications...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Managing application complexity in the SAMRAI object-oriented...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- NetCDF (network Common Data Form) is a set...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Torch is a machine learning library written in...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- JSXGraph is a cross-browser library for interactive...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CLN - Class Library for Numbers. CLN is a...