- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- We introduce SDELab, a package for solving stochastic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 715: SPECFUN -- a portable Fortran package of...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- QCMPI: A PARALLEL ENVIRONMENT FOR QUANTUM COMPUTING. Nature...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- GULP is a program for performing a variety...