- Referenced in 174 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Multi-dimensional hydrodynamic code SOVA for interfacial ?ows...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CAVEAT: A computer code for fluid dynamics problems...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Fundamentals of the KRAKEN code. KRAKEN is an...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- ReALE: A reconnection-based arbitrary-Lagrangian–Eulerian method...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- SLIC (Simple Line Interface Calculation). SLIC is an...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- FIVER: A finite volume method based on exact...
- Referenced in 519 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Composite overlapping meshes for the solution of partial...