- Referenced in 40 articles
- this purpose the package can compute annihilating ideals and execute closure properties (addition, multiplication, substitutions ... such functions. An annihilating ideal represents the set of linear differential equations, linear recurrences...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Kan/sm1 (1991--2003) is a system for computing...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Linear Control Systems over Ore Algebras OreModules is...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one...
- Referenced in 3174 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...