- Referenced in 8 articles
- volume is terminated by an anisotropic perfectly matched layer region that simulates an infinite domain...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1533 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1452 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...