- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2673 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4890 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5662 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11360 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 7483 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...