- Referenced in 559 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 1326 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2299 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4615 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5088 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9842 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 6227 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...
- Referenced in 1233 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1176 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 688 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...