- Referenced in 3 articles
- estimate the parameters of item responses theory models. %Anaqol requires the %Gammasym and the %Rasch ... This macro-program allows: computing the Cronbach alpha and realizing the Step-by-step Cronbach...
- Referenced in 1 article
- item analyses from a classical test theory (CTT) framework. Analyses can be applied to both ... polytomous data. Functions provide reliability analyses (alpha), item statistics, disctractor analyses, disattenuated correlations, scoring routines...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2392 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - -a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Semantic definitions of full-scale programming languages are...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Since 1984, StatSoft has been developing the STATISTICA...