- Referenced in 262 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2087 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1122 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1990 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4126 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4518 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7768 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 976 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1042 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 768 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...