- Referenced in 558 articles
- algorithm. The JDQZ algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- algorithm. The JDQR algorithm can be used for computing a few selected eigenvalues with some ... complex, Hermitian or non-Hermitian, .... The algorithm is effective especially in case A is sparse...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- SATzilla: portfolio-based algorithm selection for SAT. It has been widely observed that there ... automated approach for constructing per-instance algorithm portfolios for SAT that use so-called empirical...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- arbitrary bilinear form B. Two user-selectable algorithms for the Clifford product are implemented: cmulNUM...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- from various communities (sometimes under different names): algorithm engineers construct fast route planning methods; database ... well. In this survey, we review selected approaches, algorithms, and results on shortest-path queries...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- family makes it possible for the algorithm to select at each step the most efficient...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- sparked much research into developing algorithms for them. Parallelizing AMG is a difficult task, however ... selection, in particular, is fundamentally sequential in nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm ... Henson and J. E. Jones, Coarse grid selection for parallel algebraic multigrid, in: A. Ferriera ... selection of coarse-grid points, based on modifications of certain parallel independent set algorithms...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- given accuracy. The optimal parabolic contour algorithm selects the region in which the numerical inversion...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- WWW/FTP sites that include calls for participation, algorithm implementations, instance generators, bibliographies, and other electronic ... DIMACS book series; these contain selected papers from the workshops that culminate each challenge...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- consistent model selection. This novel variable selection algorithm, referred to as the Bolasso, is compared...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- indexing, redundancy elimination, semantic selection and saturation algorithms. Redundancy elimination implemented in iProver include: dismatching...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- SelInv --- An Algorithm for Selected Inversion of a Sparse Symmetric Matrix. We describe an efficient ... implementation of an algorithm for computing selected elements of a general sparse symmetric matrix...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ASlib: a benchmark library for algorithm selection. The task of algorithm selection involves choosing ... over a set of instances. The algorithm selection problem is attracting increasing attention from researchers ... introduce a standardized format for representing algorithm selection scenarios and a repository that contains ... study that builds and evaluates algorithm selection models through a common interface. The results display...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- data. It includes an automated item selection algorithm, and various checks of model assumptions...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- EMOA: multiobjective selection based on dominated hypervolume. The hypervolume measure (or SS metric ... comparing the results of evolutionary multiobjective optimisation algorithms (EMOA). The new idea ... state EMOA is proposed that features a selection operator based on the hypervolume measure combined ... concept of non-dominated sorting. The algorithm’s population evolves to a well-distributed...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- different algorithmic options of NLPQL on a collection of test problems (115 hand-selected...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- cosine packets. A variety of algorithms and tools for selecting transforms are available, including...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Simple and Efficient Algorithm for Gene Selection using Sparse Logistic Regression. Motivation: This paper gives ... sparse logistic regression problem. The proposed algorithm is based on the Gauss–Seidel method ... diagnosis using microarray data. Results: The gene selection method suggested in this paper is demonstrated...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- guide potential users in the selection of an appropriate algorithm and to provide a test...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- drivers for the selection of the approach. In the following an algorithmic overview describes shortly...