- Referenced in 273 articles
- program for computing with semi-algebraic sets using CADs. QEPCAD is an implementation of quantifier...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... exploit the Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various...
- Referenced in 1314 articles
- field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof ... Furthermore, it provides polynomial factorizations, resultant, characteristic set and gcd computations, syzygy and free-resolution...
- Referenced in 587 articles
- Matrix Collection, a large and actively growing set of sparse matrices that arise in real ... widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- concentrate on the simplest nonparametric curve estimation setting, namely density and regression estimation. Special attention ... basic knowledge of statistics, calculus and matrix algebra is assumed. In its role...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- does not try to provide extensive algebraic capabilities and a simple programming language but instead ... extends it by a set of algebraic capabilities. Perplexed? Feel free to read this paper...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- allows to compute modulo a set of algebraic relations. Automatic case discussion (and recombination) handles...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers ... computers, example programs, and the full set of LAPACK Working Notes...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- GAMs: An Introduction with R”. Data sets and scripts used in the book ”Generalized Additive ... appendix is devoted to some matrix algebra...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- runs on. GMP has a rich set of functions, and the functions have a regular ... cryptography applications and research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research ... result. The license gives freedoms, but also sets firm restrictions on the use with...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- first language to combine high-level algebraic and set notations from mathematical modeling languages with...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Algorithm 679: A set of Level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms. This paper describes ... software for the Level 2 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (Level 2 BLAS). Level 2 BLAS ... computers. The model implementation provides a portable set of FORTRAN 77 Level 2 BLAS...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for solving polynomial systems. Finds isolated solutions using ... Treats positive-dimensional solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which preserves the straightline...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- infrastructure for the parallel implementation of linear algebra algorithms and applications on distributed memory supercomputers ... data distribution, sets PLAPACK apart from other parallel linear algebra libraries, allowing for strong performance...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- CUSPARSE library contains a set of basic linear algebra subroutines used for handling sparse matrices ... matrix in sparse format and a set of vectors in dense format (which can also...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- independent way, either using the Connection Set Algebra (Djurfeldt, 2010) or by writing your...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- routines to explore algebra of differential invariants: computation of generating sets of invariants, rewritings, syzygies...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- symbolic math expressions, and an extensive set of mathematical functions and libraries. The MuPAD engine ... access to the complete MuPAD language. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- dimensional real algebraic sets. Bertini_real is a command line program for numerically decomposing ... dimensional complex irreducible algebraic set in any reasonable number of variables. Using numerical homotopy continuation...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- manipulate Binary Decision Diagrams (BDDs) [5,3], Algebraic Decision Diagrams (ADDs) , and Zero-suppressed ... represent function from to an arbitrary set. ZDDs represent switching functions like BDDs; however, they...