- Referenced in 4 articles
- algebra structure on Tor * Q (R,k) provides for a classification of such local rings ... classifying a local ring as above by computation of a few cohomological invariants...
- Referenced in 1 article
- computing the Gauss-Manin system of a cohomologically tame polynomial f. Schulze’s algorithm [Sch05 ... considered as an affine algebraic analogue of local analytic isolated hypersurface singularities. They have only ... like tameness, M-tameness, Malgrange-tameness, and cohomological tameness, and their relations, are reviewed...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 605 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1576 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2718 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 280 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...