- Referenced in 1742 articles
- computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry and algebraic combinatorics. It provides a mathematically rigorous...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- system devoted to supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry, and singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects ... field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- that supports research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related ... Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- logic, group theory, lattice theory, and algebraic geometry. Note: Otter/Mace2 are no longer being actively...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry Software for solving polynomial systems Finds isolated solutions using...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- system for computational algebra and constructive algebraic geometry. The system has been developed since ... ongoing product of the Computer Algebra Group at the Research Institute for Symbolic Computation (RISC...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Software for algebraic geometry. Papers of a workshop, Minneapolis, MN, USA, October...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- geometry project is supported by CNRS and Université Joseph Fourier de Grenoble. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- tool to study the combinatorics and the geometry of convex polytopes and polyhedra ... graphs, tropical objects, and other objects. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- three parts of the program (geometry, physical simulation and scripting) can be used ... designed to interact very smoothly. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Numerical algebraic geometry. Numerical algebraic geometry uses numerical data to describe algebraic varieties ... classical symbolic approaches of computational algebraic geometry. We present a package, whose primary purpose...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- variant integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic statistics...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- NumericalAlgebraicGeometry -- Numerical Algebraic Geometry. The package NumericalAlgebraicGeometry, also known as NAG4M2 (Numerical Algebraic Geometry ... polynomial equations and describe positive-dimensional complex algebraic varieties. A version of the package...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance evaluation ... from problems with underlying 2D or 3D geometry (as structural engineering, computational fluid dynamics, model...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- GANITH algebraic geometry toolkit. We are building a general-purpose tool for computing and visualizing ... solutions to systems of algebraic equations. Diverse algorithms exist for this problem and related...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- tool to visualize some real algebraic geometry: plane algebraic curves, algebraic surfaces and hyperplane sections...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- long been known in the numerical algebraic geometry community that parameter homotopies provide a powerful...