- Referenced in 2243 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... language, a library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language...
- Referenced in 4273 articles
- solve mathematical problems. With over 5000 functions, Maple offers the breadth, depth, and performance ... math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced ... expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide ... real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration ... solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output of expressions...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number ... useful functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic...
- Referenced in 1102 articles
- field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof ... free-resolution computations, and many more related functionalities. Based on an easy-to-use interactive...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- areas of mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... finding the indefinite integral of a function), or to perform very complicated computations by means ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- integrating ordinary functions, manipulating polynomials, and integrating ordinary differential and differential-algebraic equations...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- variety of basic statistical and linear algebra functions. A portable window system interface forms...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- which has focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple and sophisticated operations ... related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner ... zero-dimensional schemes, Poincare’ series and Hilbert functions, factorization of polynomials, toric ideals. The capabilities ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- piecewise-continuous functions. It also implements continuous analogues of linear algebra notions like...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields and global function fields. It has been developed under...
- Referenced in 1194 articles
- DLMF) to provide useful data about special functions for a wide audience. The initial products ... example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- variant integrates a computer algebra system, function plotter, dynamic geometry, spreadsheet, dynamic statistics...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- readiness for algebra by exploring ratio and proportion, rate of change, and functional relationships through ... construct and transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear to trigonometric—promoting deep understanding. Sketchpad ... computer lab or on laptops. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- package provides functions to manipulate Binary Decision Diagrams (BDDs) [5,3], Algebraic Decision Diagrams (ADDs ... BDDs are used to represent switching functions; ADDs are used to represent function from...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- four main paradigms of computations: procedural, functional, algebraic (rewriting rules) and logical. All of them...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- angle) for some single-valued function h:S 2 →ℜ + . The AH equation then becomes ... whose coefficients are algebraic functions of g ij , K ij , and the Cartesian-coordinate spatial ... solve the resulting system of nonlinear algebraic equations (for h at the angular grid points...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- your PC. It processes algebraic variables, expressions, equations, functions, vectors, matrices and Boolean expressions like ... beyond. Problems in the fields of arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, linear algebra, and propositional calculus...