- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- We describe the design of version 1.0 of...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1154 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 546 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 1421 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 652 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...