- Referenced in 232 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards Book ”Newton Methods for Nonlinear Problems -- Affine ... Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme to construct adaptive Newton-type algorithms...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- chaos (gpc) methods; stochastic Galerkin FEM; adaptive numerical methods; tensor methods for UQ. Most...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Matrix Adaptation Evolution Strategy. Evolution strategies (ES) are stochastic, derivative-free methods for numerical optimization ... covariance matrix. The covariance matrix adaptation (CMA) is a method to update the covariance matrix...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- this new algorithm, we derive an adaptive semi-numerical version, using multi-precision interval arithmetic ... which were out of reach of previous methods...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- EBDF: an adaptive method for numerical solution of stiff systems of ODEs. In this paper...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- easily find an adaptable benchmark library to validate numerical methods. The SWASHES software...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- factors. Two methods are available for numerical integration: Quadrature or adaptive quadrature. In both cases...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- obtained using one of several Krylov subspace methods. The algorithm is implemented in a Fortran ... allows easy adaptation to parallel environments. Features and capabilities are illustrated in numerical experiments...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- universal, adaptive and user-friendly pre and postprocessor for numerical simulations in science and engineering ... cover all the common needs in the numerical simulations field from pre to post-processing ... problem in science and engineering using numerical methods: structured, unstructured or particle based meshes, boundary ... conditions, material types, visualization of numerical results, etc. Adaptive: GiD is extremely easy to adapt...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- adaptive blocksize scheme cures (near) breakdown and adapts the blocksize to the order of multiple ... exploit the semiquadratic convergence property of the method. Third, a well-known technique from ... application problems are solved to demonstrate the numerical behaviors of the method...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern, widely used tool ... describe the basic ideas and ingredients of adaptive FEM and the implementation of our toolbox ... dimension independent programming of applications is possible. Numerical results from applications in two and three...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- lowest order adaptive Galerkin boundary element methods for the numerical solution of the Poisson equation ... boundary element methods or scientific computing. Finally, we emphasize the use of adaptivity as general...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- This paper revisits the Taylor method for the numerical integration of initial value problems ... computer program that outputs a specific numerical integrator for a given set of ODEs ... solution up to a given order plus adaptive selection of order and step size ... main drawback is that the Taylor method is an explicit method...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- equations (ODEs). Our aim is the efficient numerical solution of systems of ODEs with ... methods and a new, efficient estimate of the global error is used for adaptive mesh ... selection. Here, we analyze some of the numerical aspects relevant for the implementation, describe measures...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- efﬁcient software package, iFEM, on adaptive ﬁnite element methods. In this novel coding style ... available in existing MATLAB packages. Numerical examples indicate thatiFEM can solve problems with size...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- quality tetrahedral meshes aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality ... constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation. Experimental examples as well...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- partial differential equations on block-structured adaptively refined rectangular grids. Both elliptic and time-dependent ... mapped grids, and Chombo also supports particle methods. Most parallel platforms are supported, and cross ... community of collaborators working with the Applied Numerical Algorithms Group (ANAG), part of the Computational...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Asynchronous fast adaptive composite-grid methods: Numerical results. This paper presents numerical results ... asynchronous version of the fast adaptive composite-grid algorithm (AFACx). These results confirm the level...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- MALS (DMRG) methods known from computational quantum physics can be adapted to the hierarchical Tucker ... number of numerical experiments indicate that such combinations represent the methods of choice...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- parallel adaptive mesh method for the numerical simulation of multiphase flows. Methodology for performing large ... scale parallel numerical simulations of two-phase flow is presented that uses a three-dimensional ... element method (FEM) solver, PHASTA, to perform the simulation and a parallel mesh adaptation code ... Stokes (INS) equations plus a level set method to capture the two-phase interface...