- Referenced in 265 articles
- Nonlinear Problems -- Affine Invariance and Adaptive Algorithms”. This monograph presents a scheme to construct adaptive...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- providing leading edge implementations of algorithms for others to adapt. The information on challenges includes ... WWW/FTP sites that include calls for participation, algorithm implementations, instance generators, bibliographies, and other electronic...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- ADAGRAD: adaptive gradient algorithm; Adaptive subgradient methods for online learning and stochastic optimization. We present ... more informative gradient-based learning. Metaphorically, the adaptation allows us to find needles in haystacks ... steps of the algorithm. We describe and analyze an apparatus for adaptively modifying the proximal ... state-of-the-art, yet non-adaptive, subgradient algorithms...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- precision matrices. Those algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- JADE: adaptive differential evolution with optional external archive. A new differential evolution (DE) algorithm, JADE ... archive and updating control parameters in an adaptive manner. The DE/current-to- pbest is a generalization ... improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control parameters to appropriate values ... least comparable to, other classic or adaptive DE algorithms, the canonical particle swarm optimization...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- constrained Delaunay refinement algorithm for adaptive quality tetrahedral mesh generation. Experimental examples as well...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- adaptiveness of Quicksort. Quicksort was first introduced in 1961 by Hoare. Many variants have been ... which are among the fastest generic-sorting algorithms available, as testified by the choice ... most programming libraries. Some sorting algorithms are adaptive, i.e., they have a complexity analysis that...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- input polynomial. From this new algorithm, we derive an adaptive semi-numerical version, using multi ... optimizations have important consequences since our new algorithm still works with huge polynomials, including orthogonal...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements. It uses state ... interface to the complex data structures and algorithms required. The main aim of deal.II ... finite element codes, using among other aspects adaptive meshes and a wide array of tools...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of dense quadratic assignment problems using GRASP (greedy ... randomized adaptive search procedures...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for hyperbolic systems. The authors ... present a generalisation of an adaptive mesh refinement algorithm developed for the Euler equations...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- software that implements the Mesh Adaptive Direct Search (MADS) algorithm for blackbox optimization under general...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- algorithm for first-order gradient-based optimization of stochastic objective functions, based on adaptive estimates ... require little tuning. Some connections to related algorithms, on which Adam was inspired, are discussed...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- weight-update Littlestone-Warmuth rule can be adapted to this model, yielding bounds that ... problems. We show how the resulting learning algorithm can be applied to a variety...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- data parallel computers. The serial contact detection algorithm that was developed previously for the transient ... computation by utilizing a dynamic (adaptive) load balancing algorithm. This approach is scalable to thousands...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- analyze the performance of the proposed adaptive algorithms and to compare adaptive and uniform mesh...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Through minor modifications, the Edgebreaker algorithm has been adapted to manifold meshes with holes...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- from growing too large. The algorithm is fully adaptive: it varies both the size ... reach the required accuracy. We implement this algorithm in the matlab function phipm...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- optimization. The algorithm is essentially an iterative random search procedure with adaptive moves along...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- adaptive importance sampling algorithm for evidential reasoning in large Bayesian networks Stochastic sampling algorithms, while ... attractive alternative to exact algorithms in very large Bayesian network models, have been observed ... this problem, we propose an adaptive importance sampling algorithm, AIS-BN, that shows promising convergence...