- Referenced in 1 article
- handle wave generation and active absorption at the boundaries...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- distributions of absorption and scattering coefficients in the volume of interest from boundary measurements...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- OSIRIS: A three-dimensional, fully relativistic particle in...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- LSODE (Livermore Solver for Ordinary Differential Equations) solves...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1043 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Homotopy analysis method in nonlinear differential equations. ”Homotopy...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- The MATLAB ODE Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential...