- Referenced in 2 articles
- SWMS_3D to develop ParSWMS that distributes problems with a large number of elements over ... UNIX workstations using the installed free-wares MPI, PETSc and PARMETIS. Hardelauf...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1502 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 11146 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 1277 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SPRINT2D is a set of software tools for...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- COBRA: An optimized code for fast analysis of...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Eigen is a C++ template library for linear...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 619 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 3043 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...