- Referenced in 43 articles
- WENO-solver for the transients of Boltzmann-Poisson system for semiconductor devices: Performance and comparisons ... deterministic high order accurate finite-difference WENO solver to the solution...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- framework of high-order finite volume WENO methods for multi-dimensional nonlinear hyperbolic systems. Numerical...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- characteristic-wise, finite-difference, weighted essentially nonoscillatory (WENO) scheme using the full characteristic decomposition ... methods, and physics modules. In addition to WENO, we have implemented a finite-volume module ... have demonstrated fifth-order accuracy for WENO in one and two dimensions and performed detailed...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- constructing high-order Weighted Essentially Non-oscillatory (WENO) methods and performing high-order WENO reconstructions...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- evolution is fully implicit, and 3rd-order WENO schemes are implemented. Benchmarks are presented...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- WHAM: a WENO-based general relativistic numerical scheme, I: hydrodynamics. Active galactic nuclei ... form of the weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) method to construct a finite-volume general ... order stencils, as in the standard WENO formalism, by maintaining high-order accuracy in smooth...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- scheme (LF), and weighted essentially non-oscillatory (WENO) scheme. All of them are second-order...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- electron wave vectors and a high-order WENO reconstruction procedure for treating their spatial dependences...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- order UPWIND, 3rd order MUSCL, 5th order WENO, 5th order CRWENO). The parabolic terms...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- background is mainly focused on high-order (WENO) schemes for multi-fluids, multi-phase flows...
- Referenced in 1 article
- polynomial interpolation, we develop a simplified central WENO (CWENO) procedure. par Numerical tests and comparisons...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 7666 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- MUDPACK: Multigrid portable FORTRAN software for the efficient...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- In this paper we describe a community toolkit...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...