- Referenced in 0 articles
- Estimation for Sample Surveys by the Ultimate Cluster Method. Generation of domain variables, linearisation ... estimation of sample surveys by the ultimate cluster method (Hansen, Hurwitz and Madow, 1953), variance...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- elements. It is the ultimate goal of concurrent multiscale methods to provide computational tools that ... scalable implementation of concurrent multiscale methods on clusters and supercomputers is a complicated endeavor...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Discovering causal relationships from data is the ultimate goal of many research areas. Constraint based ... many applications. A common problem with these methods is the high computational complexity, which hinders ... only suitable for super-computers or clusters, but also convenient for researchers using personal computers...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- PERMAS is an internationally established FE analysis system...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1379 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 2196 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 1417 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- XBLAS - Extra Precise Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines. This...