- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 6950 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 1391 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- In this paper, we give a straight forward...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 800 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1303 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- geoRglm: geoRglm - a package for generalised linear spatial...
- Referenced in 1254 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- The FastICA package is a free (GPL) MATLAB...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...
- Referenced in 1102 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- R package CircStats: Circular Statistics, from ”Topics in...