- Referenced in 369 articles
- strive to cover the book ”Robust Statistics, Theory and Methods” by Maronna, Martin and Yohai...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite a few. In addition...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- book contains explanations of the theory underlying the statistical methods and material on statistical modelling ... statistics. Finally, let us note that the book includes some practical examples illustrating the theory...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers in spatial statistics and image analysis ... widespread use in the field of spatial statistics, it is surprising that there remains ... subject.par Gaussian Markov Random Fields: Theory and Applications provides such a reference, using a unified ... GMRFs in complex hierarchical models, in which statistical inference is only possible using Markov Chain...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Energy statistics are functions of distances between statistical observations in metric spaces. Thus even ... nonnegative distances for inference. Theory and application of energy statistics are discussed and illustrated. Finally...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- values that is based on the statistical theory of population distributions. The operator is based ... results using ANOVA and multiple comparison statistical tests. As an example of how our crossover...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- proposes a professional approach to the statistical theory from the computational and mathematical point ... computations. Mathematica is not just a specialized statistical package (like SPSS, Gauss, Systat...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- been introduced within the context of statistical learning theory and structural risk minimization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- although others provide basic descriptive statistics. Item Response Theory is done using factor analysis...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- functions are based on newly developed statistical theory and methods. This document introduces the EDGE...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- package RobStatTM: Robust Statistics: Theory and Methods. Companion package for the book: ”Robust Statistics: Theory...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- researchers in, and teachers of, statistical techniques and theory; (iii) those primarily interested in software...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- paradigm in forthcoming times. K-theory, co-homology, entanglement, statistics, representation categories, quantized or twisted ... well as more geometric topics of invariant theory, e.g., the Graßmann-Cayley bracket algebra...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- neural networks in statistics. To demonstrate the interplay of theory and practice, throughout the book ... unique presentation of these very modern statistical techniques, holds the potential to break new ground...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- statistics, covering areas such as probability theory, mathematical statistics, multivariate statistics, nonparametric statistics, sampling survey...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Probability theory. One of the main uses of computers is to do statistical analysis ... data. But, so far, the theory of statistics, and its noble mother, Probability theory, were ... more! Computers can also develop probability theory (and statistics), and discover (and prove!) general theorems ... teaching (i.e. programming) them to develop probability theory ab initio (only better!), but even this...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- about drastically increasing the scalability of statistical model checking, and making such scalability of analysis ... rewrite theories. It presents PVeStA, an extension and parallelization of the VeStA statistical model checking ... tool . PVeStA supports statistical model checking of probabilistic real-time systems specified as either ... continuous Markov Chains; or (ii) probabilistic rewrite theories in Maude. Furthermore, the properties that...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Statistical theory and inference. This is a textbook for a one semester graduate course ... statistical theory and covers mainly parametric methods. Its presentation based on the theory of exponential...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- analysis. Drawing on the field of statistical learning theory, these new classifier-based analysis techniques...